Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
To be considered for employment in the NYRA Security Department you must be available for all tours and hours of work. We do not hire for any one shift. Our security is around the clock seven days per week. NYRA Security employees provide security for both Aqueduct and Belmont Race Tracks. You must be prepared to work at either location. You must be willing and able to stand for long hours and work outdoors in all kinds of weather(examples:rain, sleet, snow and extreme temperatures). You are expected to be on time for all scheduled tours and able to work all days of the week, this including Saturdays, Sundays and Holidays. All Full Time NYRA Security positions are Union Jobs.
- To be a Peace Officer you are required to be a United States Citizen (either Born in the US or have Nationalization Papers)
- You must have either a High School Diploma or a GED
- Full Time means you are available to work any tour (NYRA Security is 24/7 including Weekends and Holidays)
- Able to travel to Belmont and/or Aqueduct Race Tracks
- Be willing and able to stand long hours inside or outside in extreme temperatures when required
- Medical benefits available after probationary period
- This is a Union position and rates are based on the union contract, the hourly rate at this time is $14.90 per hour.